One Day at St. Peters Square

December 07, 2019

Five Catholic men and a Catholic woman were having coffee in St. Peters Square, Rome.

The first Catholic man tells his friends,
“My son is a priest, when he walks into a room, everyone calls him Father”.

The second Catholic man chirps,
“My son is a Bishop. When he walks into a room people call him 'Your Lordship'.”

The third Catholic gent says,
“My son is an Archbishop. When he walks into a room people call him 'Your Grace'.”

The fourth Catholic gent says,
“My son is a Cardinal. When he enters a room everyone bows their head and says 'Your Eminence'.”

The fifth Catholic man says very proudly,
“My son is the Pope. When he walks into a room people call him 'Your Holiness'.”

Since the lone Catholic woman was sipping her coffee in silence, the five men gave her a subtle, “Well …?”

She proudly replies,
“I have a daughter,
Slim,
Tall,
38D breast,
24″ waist and
34” hips.

When she walks into a room, people say ...

MY GOD"!

😄😄😄😄😄😄

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Populer

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images